In less than 15 days the first warning signal
The full team of the Yacht Club of Carnac is ready to host you and to offer a splendid Eurocat.
You are already more than 50 team’s registed: C1, C3, C4, F16, F18, Flying Boats, and Diams. All groups are represented. Do not forget the special group price. Should you come with few teams from the same club, you will have a reduce fare. Those who have not registered yet can still do it on the website, still with no price increased!
The courses will be simple and efficient
We are preparing simple and efficient technical courses, with strategical and speed parts. For your benefit, the fleets will be divided into two sailing zones, one for the non-flying boats and one for the Diams and Flying Boats. Sunday 29th of April, will be dedicated for the long distance race (Grand Raid). You will start from Carnac, follow the superb beaches of Quiberon,then you will head to the island of Houat and finally return to the Yacht Club of Carnac.
The place to be!
The bar of the Yacht Club will be casual the meeting point ashore, before and during the races for you, your friend, family and child. You will meet also all competitors, after the race glass in hand to rewrite the races. Sweets will be also available. You will be able to look at the pictures took during the day or just discuss with all our volunteers.
This Eurocat, 32nd edition will be marked by a new feature and will be full of surprises.
First we will be pleased to host you in a Club newly refurbished. The first floor has been fully repainted by all the volunteers. The same team of volunteers will be present for you onshore and at sea. Sanitary facilities have been increased. The bar, the place to be before and after races, has also been refurbished.
Eurocat is also inscriptions with a lot of nice surprises
- No cost increase for the inscription of the races + Grand Raid. Price will be the same whatever will be your inscription date ( except for the Grand raid alone).
- All crew , with inscription made prior to the 03rd of April will receive a free safety kit ( waterproof bag with towing rope , knife and cyalume stick).
- The first 15 crews registered, will be proposed a free training Friday afternoon with a pro of the catamaran. The themes of this training will on shore: study of the currents, weather forecast and preparation if the raid and off shore, the start and the courses with individual correction.
- Should you come to the Eurocat with your Club, you will have a specific group subscription fee.
Eurocat will be the meeting point for many Classes, with some new ones
We will be pleased to receive C1-C3-C4-F16-F18- Dart 18- Flying Boats and Diam 24
- Eurocat is the first important “rendez vous” on the Afidart Class calendar and for the Dart 18.
- Eurocat is part of the Challenge Hobie Cat 2018 for the HC16 with spinnaker of Classics and for the HC 14 and Wild Cats.
- Eurocat is part of the Bretagne Championship of the Raids.
Even more we will be proud to receive the Diams 24, coming for the first time to the Eurocat. Two Diams Oman Sail and Vivacar have already announced their participation. Around teen Diams 24 teams are expected.
Eurocat is always conviviality
- A welcome drink together with a sausage BBQ will be proposed to you Saturday evening.
- The Grand Raid will take place Sunday, with a price giving ceremony the same day.
- A buffet dinner will take place Monday after the Price giving ceremony.
- A draw will be made during the two price ceremonies with a lot of gifts for each crew.
How to register to the Eurocat
The registration will be opened from this Friday 16th of March at 12.00.
- For individual registration, please go to our website :http://www.yccarnac.com/inscription-regates.html
- For Club/ group inscription (5 boats minimum with all members of the crews licensed in the same Club): By mail only at: email@example.com , with inscription form fully completed and fee transferred by a Bank transfer to the following address:
IBAN : FR76 1380 7002 2230 2210 0271 241 CCBPFRPPNAN
BANQUE POPULAIRE ATLANTIQUE
The Club website: http://www.yccarnac.com/Eurocat.html
And by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or by phone: 02.97.52.66.44
Press releases (in French)
- CP1-Eurocat c'est dans un mois - 04.04.18 (134.2 KiB)
- CP2-dans 10 jours debuteront les regates de l'eurocat - 17.04.18 (125.4 KiB)
- CP3-Derniere ligne droite-24.04.18 (117.9 KiB)
- CP4 - 94 equipages sous le soleil carnacois (116.2 KiB)
- CP5-Succes du Grand Raid de Houat (111.4 KiB)
- CP 6 - Succes de la 32eme edition de l'eurocat (43.8 KiB)